December 18, 2021

Your Skills, Strengths and Destinations

 "What should I do?" Based on your strengths, what could be your destinations? Friends and help you reset your vision.


Exercise: Strengths and Destinations

What should I do?

Send these survey questions: to 3- 5 people --- friends, family. or colleagues --- then sit back and see what you learn from their responses. Be brave - send . it out to the people you know will help you. If you've already got as et vision, this exercise can help to solidify your thoughts.

  • What do you think I" m the best in the world at?
  • Which of my talents do you think I'd be doing the world a disservice if I continued to hide away?
  • What do you think I need to let go of or overcome to find my desired career?
  • In my next career do you think I should be ...................?
    (Examples include helping people, exploring outdoors, teaching others, building something, designing, leading others, investigating or problem-solving or getting physical.)
  • On my deathbed, what do you think my biggest career regret would be?
  • If you could create a job title for me or find an existing one, what would it be?

Jot down your notes in the space below:

........

........

"Love It, or Leave It, page.151"

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tip for Job Search: Gold Rush Skills

  If you need to make some money very quickly, what would you do? Your answer points to the kind of problems you can solve. They give you so...