There are only four types of essays : Narrative, Expository, Argumentative, Descriptive, NEAD for short. If you write just 3 essays for each type sincerely, honestly and methodically, meticulously and in-depth, you will do well for any type of essay in any type of examination.
- A memorable lesson of leadership that I learned in high school
- The first time I realized I was in love
- The first time I failed an exam
- Learning a craft
- Making good decisions in life
- Should smoking be declared illegal?
- Is bullying natural?
- Should the death penalty be abolished?
- A dream I could never forget
- When robots take over all our jobs
- My favorite movie theater