Get the Powers to Act from Fresh Ideas



July 9, 2015

Twelve Essays to Make Any Exam Easy, from 2,000 Years of Examples

There are only four types of essays : Narrative, Expository, Argumentative, Descriptive, NEAD for short. If you write just 3 essays for each type sincerely, honestly and methodically, meticulously and in-depth, you will do well for any type of essay in any type of examination.

Narrative

  1. A memorable lesson of leadership that I learned in high school
  2. The first time I realized I was in love
  3. The first time I failed an exam

Expository

  1. Learning a craft
  2. Stereotypes
  3. Making good decisions in life

Argumentative

  1. Should smoking be declared illegal?
  2. Is bullying natural?
  3. Should the death penalty be abolished?

Descriptive

  1. A dream I could never forget
  2. When robots take over all our jobs
  3. My favorite movie theater

No comments:

Post a Comment