- Ask us to write anything. We will send back the finished essay into your Inbox in less than a week.
- Write anything and send it to us. Our feedback works just like an X-ray scan.It shows you where you are unforgivably weak, where you can reap big benefits with very small effort.
However, as I wrote in previous posts on this blog, kids apparently hate to write essays, and parents also do not seem to appreciate essay skills undergird many essential life skills.
Anyway, I decide not spend much for customer acquisition.
We still have many great features to do on our todo list:
- Let users show their cute pictures.
- Let users show off how witty and eloquent and creative they are.
- Let users write bite-size.
- Let users write as a team.
- Let users play educational and yet entertaining games. Turn the dreadful essay into a fun game!
- Make the app accessible to mobile phones.
- Can we let a robot teach in place of a human teacher?
- Can we let a robot read the essay and feedback sensibly?
- Can we let a robot urge on the writer, in place of a human teacher?