- Extract information and create knowledge from unstructured data.
- Represent human beings in computer/virtual worlds, all in terms of BDI (beliefs, desires, intentions), model/world-views, and approaches."
It's as if I am setting up myself and my team for failure, by over-extending too far.
Can We Set Up Ourselves For Success?
- We can divide each vision to dozens of small products, services or applications. Such a web application does not need many man-months, and such resources are not beyond our means.
- Each such application must solve some real problems for some real users. For instance, blogging, tweeting, searching etc have proved useful to real lives. We are not doing such services here, I show them as examples only.
- If we can go viral, we may not need a large budget for marketing and promoting our apps.
- How many applications do we need to sacrifice, let others copy, before we make money, get big enough to fight back?